All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionJournal # 3 of the Cardboard Genius finds Alex Archer's powers of invention tested once again. His intergalactic spaceship, Star Jumper, is ready for deep space travel, but his co-pilot Zoe Breen finds a glitch: When Star Jumper returns from her voyage, more than fifty years will have passed on earth!
It's time for Alex to invent a time machine. Its first live subject will be Alex's little brother, Jonathan! The imp's been cooperative since Alex promised he could come on the voyage --- a promise Alex has every intention of breaking. Time travel proves to be full of serious mishaps --- one of which threatens the very existence of the universe! And little Jonathan proves that he's learned a thing or two from his older brother and invents a time-bending device of his own. But once time is twisted, will the Cardboard Genius be able to twist it back?
- Author BiographyFrank Asch is the author and illustrator of more than 70 books for children. His picture books with Kids Can Press include Ziggy Piggy and the Three Little Pigs and Mr. Maxwell's Mouse (illustrated by his son, Devin Asch). Frank lives in Middletown Springs, Vermont.Frank Asch is the author and illustrator of more than 70 books for children. His picture books with Kids Can Press include Ziggy Piggy and the Three Little Pigs and Mr. Maxwell's Mouse (illustrated by his son, Devin Asch). Frank lives in Middletown Springs, Vermont.
- Author(s)Frank Asch
- PublisherKids Can Press
- Date of Publication19/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleJournal of a Cardboard Genius (Paperback)
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Place of PublicationWest Toronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintKids Can Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width154 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Frank Asch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.