All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the first day of their spring break, best friends Tucker and Maya discover a Special Collection of Titanic artifacts at the local museum. But the artifacts have more power than they kw. When they touch a magic ticket, Tucker and Maya find themselves transported 100 years in the past to Titanic's maiden voyage. Now they must figure out how tosave a new friend, and return to the present, before timerunsout.
- Author(s)Steve Brezenoff
- PublisherStone Arch Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleReturn to Titanic
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStone Arch Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Scott Murphy
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.