CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionTime Zones is a motivating new four-skills series for teenagers, with a strong international focus. It combines a communicative approach to learning English with stunning National Geographic images, video, and content. The series features educational content covering four exciting areas: people and places, the natural world, history and culture, and science and education. With Time Zones , learners will: explore amazing places and fascinating cultures with National Geographic and our team of young global reporters; discover the exciting worlds of science and techlogy, nature, history, geography, and popular culture; and, learn how to use English to communicate effectively in the real world, by developing both language and critical thinking skills.
- Author BiographyTim Collins holds a PhD in Teaching English as a Foreign Language from the University of Texas at Austin as well as two Masters from the University of Illinois at Urbana. He has held teaching posts in Morocco, Spain, Taiwan, and the United State. He is a Fulbright Scholar, as well as the former Academic Director of the Fulbright Taiwan English Teaching Program. He has authored many ELT texts and continues to develop and manage text for all ages and proficiency levels. Currently he is an Assistant Professor at National-Louis University in Chicago and also serves the role of Visiting Assistant Professor at National Ilan University in Taiwan. Mary Jane Maples has over 30 years of experience in English teaching. She has served as Editorial Director and Executive Editor on over two dozen titles, including titles in other languages. She has mainly worked with elementary and junior high school age learners.
- Author(s)Mary Maples,Tim Collins
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication09/10/2009
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight323 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementStudent Manual/Study Guide
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.