All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you had one chance to change history...Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you kill? In Time and Time Again, international best-selling author Ben Elton takes readers on a thrilling journey through early 20th-Century Europe.It's the first of June 1914 and Hugh Stanton, ex-soldier and celebrated adventurer is quite literally the loneliest man on earth. No one he has ever kwn or loved has been born yet. Perhaps w they never will be.Stanton kws that a great and terrible war is coming. A collective suicidal madness that will destroy European civilization and bring misery to millions in the century to come. He kws this because, for him, that century is already history.Somehow he must change that history. He must prevent the war. A war that will begin with a single bullet. But can a single bullet truly corrupt an entire century? And, if so, could ather single bullet save it?
- Author BiographyBEN ELTON is one of Britain's most provocative and entertaining writers. From celebrity to climate change, from the First World War to the end of the world, his books give his unique perspective on some of the most controversial topics of our time. He has written fourteen major European bestsellers, including Stark, Popcorn, Inconceivable, Dead Famous, High Society, The First Casualty and Two Brothers. He is married with three children and lives in Western Australia.
- Author(s)Ben Elton
- PublisherThomas Dunne Books
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Dunne Books
- Weight590 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.