All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBy combining provocative prose with photo-essay, Time and the Suburbs explores the disappearance of cities in North America under the weight of suburban, exurban, and other forms of development that are changing the way we live and do politics. Drawing on social theory from Henri Lefebvre and Guy Debord to Antonio Negri, this book reconceptualizes the tasks facing activists and social movments. This is both a provocative essay and introduction to important social theory for anyone interested in cites and urban development.
- Author(s)Rohan Quinby
- PublisherArbeiter Ring Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/02/2012
- LanguageEnglish & Ojibwa
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArbeiter Ring Publishing,U.S.
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.