All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect bedtime routine book, with fun, interactive flaps designed by master artist Yusuke Yonezu This playful, interactive board book is perfect for getting little ones ready for bed. Each page has a durable lift-the-flap that allows children to help Nori through his bedtime routine, from brushing teeth to goodnight kisses. Young children will love helping Nori go off to bed, before doing so themselves.
- Author BiographyBrigitte Weninger has written more than 50 acclaimed picture books, among them the internationally successful Davy series. Yusuke Yonezu is an author, an illustrator, and the creator of Circles, Moving Blocks, Squares, The Rainbow Chameleon, We Love Each Other, and the Guess What? series of board books.
- Author(s)Brigitte Weninger
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleYonezu Board Book
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width165 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Yusuke Yonezu
- Format DetailsLift-the-flap book,Unsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.