All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionTen-time New York Times bestselling author and child and adolescent psychiatrist Dr. Daniel Amen teams up with artist Gail Yerrill to create a book that helps facilitate sleep. Time for Bed, Sleepyhead pairs whimsical illustrations with storytelling techniques to tire your child's imagination in order to help them settle down at bedtime and fall asleep. Read aloud the story of little bear and his friends as they have a big day at the beach, then return home to eat dinner, take their baths, and head to bed, falling gently to sleep alongside your little one.
- Author BiographyThe Washington Post called Daniel Amen, MD the most popular psychiatrist in America and Sharecare named him the web's #1 most influential expert and advocate on mental health. Dr. Amen is a physician, double board certified psychiatrist, television producer and ten-time New York Times bestselling author. He is the Founder and Medical Director of Amen Clinics in Costa Mesa and San Francisco, California, Bellevue, Washington, Reston, Virginia, Atlanta, Georgia and New York, New York. Gail Yerrill lives in a village in Bedfordshire, England. She has illustrated and designed products for Marks & Spencer, Harrods, and the BBC among others. Gail has illustrated many children's books, and is known for her soft, whimsical style which is well loved by children and adults alike.
- Author(s)Daniel Amen
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight448 g
- Width286 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gail Yerrill
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.