All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExpand fourth grade students' kwledge base and prepare them for Next Generation Assessments by incorporating these engaging, rigorous practice exercises into their daily learning. These practice tests are the perfect preparation tool for Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC), Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers (PARCC), State of Texas Assessment of Academic Readiness (STAAR), and other state testing. Higher-level questions, multi-step problems, and higher-order thinking skills required on these tests will take a lot of practice before students can become comfortable with the test. By implementing this resource into instruction, students will expand their skill set and be given the necessary tools needed to excel on these assessments. Featuring TIME FOR KIDS content, this resource offers experience with questions similar to those that appear on todays assessments and includes ten high-interest informational texts, four engaging literature passages, three poems, and three reader's theater scripts; 16 as standalone exercise texts and two sets of paired exercise texts. Each text incorporates: questions for key ideas and details, craft and structure, integration of kwledge and ideas, and one or two constructed response questions based on techlogy-enhanced questions on the real tests. Not only will students enjoy preparing for assessments through these exercises, educators will feel fulfilled kwing they're setting their students up for 21st century success.
- Author(s)Charles Aracich
- PublisherShell Education Pub
- Date of Publication06/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleTest Preparation for Reading Comprehension
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShell Education Pub
- Weight272 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.