All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTIME FOR KIDS brings you the third title in the highly successful X-WHY-Z series. These colorful pages will introduce children ages 4 to 6 to the natural wonders of space, with beautiful images and simple text that is perfect for beginning readers or for reading along. The book will explain basic concepts of planets, stars, asteroids and space ships, beginning with what is most familiar to kids and expanding throughout the universe.
- Author(s)Editors of Time for Kids Magazine,Mark Shulman
- PublisherTime Inc Home Entertaiment
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTime Inc Home Entertaiment
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width222 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.