Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionFinally!! A preschool program for the 1 and 2 year old!! Want to give your child a boost on their education? Discouraged because daycare centers don't offer a program for your child? Don't have much time? That's ok! o Great for the on-the-go or working parent o Only 45 minutes a day! Flexible program that can be customized to: o Meet the needs of your child's development o Meet the needs of the parents schedule Simple and easy to use at home curriculum The curriculum presented in this book is designed for toddler's ages 1-2 years of age. Children ages 2-3 years old may also benefit from this curriculum; depending on their kwledge of the material presented. A Time for Preschool is split into sections depicting each day of the week and provides a focus for a particular subject on each day. The book begins with a te to the parents, a list of quick tips, and then an overview of the curriculum. Each section provides an objective page, a 'how to' section and a checklist that is relevant to that particular subject. Additional material is included at the end of the book that provides age appropriate games to play, arts and crafts and optional materials to purchase or make.
- Author(s)Susan Sellmeyer
- Date of Publication08/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.