Time for Transformation: Through Darkness to the Light by Hans Stolp, Margarete van den Brink (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.91Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy is evil becoming ever more prominent in the world, in an ever greater variety of forms? What is its source? What can we do to keep the world a reasonably good place to live in? Why is it that 'good' shows itself less clearly w than in the past? We live in a fascinating era, providing us with 'the best of times' and the 'worst of times'. On the one hand we see how people are becoming more aware and spiritual, but on the other hand we encounter increasing violence and lack of conscience. The great traditions of both East and West - such as the ancient Egyptian, the Mayan, Hindu, and even Christian - have prophesied that the present time would be a critical period of transition from a preoccupation with the material to a focus on the spiritual. Esoteric teaching tells us that in this period of transition we will be confronted with questions of good and evil, and therefore with growing fear, insecurity and violence - t only within society but also in our own souls. These phemena are part of this unique time, anuncing the birth of a new era - both within us and in our society and culture as a whole. This all points to a single fact: that the time for transformation is w! In this brief but life-changing handbook, the authors show how we can develop during this critical period of transition, moving through the darkness to the light, and breaking evil's spell. Ample guidance, wisdom and encouragement are provided in this essential guide to our changing times.
- Author BiographyMARGARETE VAN DEN BRINK works as a consultant in the UK and abroad, giving seminars on communication and leadership. She is also the author of More Precious than Light (1995), A Christian Book of the Dead (2003, co-authored with Hans Stolp), and Transforming People and Organizations (2004). More information can be found on her website. HANS STOLP is an ordained minister in the Protestant Church in the Netherlands. After reading Theology at the Free University in Amsterdam, he specialized in Esoteric Christianity. He lectures and broadcasts widely, and is the author of many books, including A Christian Book of the Dead (2003, co-authored with M. van den Brink) and When a Loved One Dies (2005).
- Author(s)Hans Stolp,Margarete van den Brink
- PublisherRudolf Steiner Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2008
- SubjectAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRudolf Steiner Press
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.