About this product
- DescriptionWhich? Recommended Provider: Time Out Guides is rated top guidebook brand by Which? Survey, for
level of detail, photography, quality of maps, ease of finding information and value for money. Rome's splendid antiquities and glorious historic palazzi are justly famous but there's a buzzing modern metropolis beneath the history that's well worth getting to kw. We provide the lowdown on world-rewn sights, and venture into the mir marvels, the contemporary surprises, the rich and rewarding restaurant scene and the wealth of arts attractions. Time Out Rome continues to chart the ups and downs of this chaotic, contradictory city. With the help of local journalists, writers and experts, the Shortlist Rome Guide takes you beyond the iconic and into the places where locals work, play and indulge, sampling the full extent of its monuments, museums and galleries, and the best of its eating, shopping and carousing. It's the best reference for anyone visiting Rome in a handy size and easy to use format. Features include: * Full colour and illustrated throughout with exclusive photography, using original imagery to give a real sense of the place * Area guides t only cover the sightseeing in Rome, but also restaurants, bars and shops - all plotted on maps handily located within the chapter * Top lists of the must-see highlights * Itineraries to help you plan your visit * Critic's choices pick out the best Rome sights, experiences and cultural highlights - at a glance * Rome restaurants and bars have been visited and reviewed anymously by critics who pay their own way * Rome hotels independently reviewed
- Author BiographyFounded in 1968, Time Out has grown from humble beginnings into the leading resource for anyone wanting to know what's happening in the world's greatest cities. Alongside our influential weeklies in London, New York, Chicago and Dubai, we publish more than 20 magazines in cities as varied as Beijing and Beirut; a range of travel books, with City Guides now joined by pocket-sized Shortlist series; and an information-packed website. The company remains proudly independent, still owned by Tony Elliott four decades after he launched Time Out London. Written by local experts, and illustrated with original photography, our books also retain their independence. No business has been featured because it has advertised, and all restaurants and bars are visited and reviewed anonymously.
- Author(s)Time Out Guides Ltd.
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Out Group Ltd
- Weight196 g
- Width105 mm
- Height167 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $22.00Trending at AU $24.92
- AU $24.33Trending at AU $25.86
- AU $8.69Trending at AU $14.86
- AU $24.29Trending at AU $24.70
- AU $23.28Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $14.95Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $29.75Trending at AU $30.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.