Time to Talk: A Programme to Develop Oral and Social Interaction Skills for Reception and Key Stage One by Alison Schroeder (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $58.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSchool can be a frustrating and confusing experience for children who have t developed their communication skills. t only will access to the curriculum be difficult, so will developing co-operative skills and friendships. This book has been developed to teach and develop oral language and social interaction skills to children aged 4-6. Containing 40 sessions, designed to take place two to three times a week, the book aims to help teachers to develop the rules of interaction with the help of the character Ginger the Bear, who features in all the activities. Skills taught include: eye contact; taking turns; sharing; greetings; awareness of feelings; giving; following instructions; listening; paying attention; and play skills. The book should provide a useful resource for Literacy Hour and curriculum Key Stage 1.
- Author(s)Alison Schroeder
- Date of Publication29/03/2001
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationHyde
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.