All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis two book series contains problem solving activities in a 'task card' layout arranged into three time frames according to how long the problems should take to solve: five, ten or fifteen minutes. Within the five and ten minute timeframes a range of problem solving strategies, with eight problems each, are used. The strategies include: Guess and Check, Making a List, Logical Reasoning, Find a Pattern, Working Backwards, Create a Diagram and Solving an Easier version of the Problem. An explanation of each strategy is given at the beginning of each new strategy and an example is shown to illustrate how it can be applied. The fifteen minute problem section is made up of a variety of problems where students must identify the appropriate strategy to use in order to provide a solution.
- Author(s)Danny McCormick
- PublisherImaginative Minds
- Date of Publication02/02/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationBedlinog
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCurriculum Concepts
- Out-of-print date07/06/2011
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.