All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuns and assassins and ghosts- oh my! Kristen and Brad are visiting their cousin Sally. It's just a family vacation; what could possibly go wrong Apparently, a lot. Kristen is visiting a museum for school research and suddenly discovers she's been thrown back in time.... AGAIN. Luckily she's t alone, as a cute museum volunteer travels to 1865 with her. Together the two must discover what needs to be done, and steel themselves to deal with a tragic national event. Elsewhere, Brad and Sally are also on an educational mission. However, a bonehead move by Brad triggers a cosmic timeshift for these cousins, as well. Abruptly thrust into 1865, they find themselves drafted into a life-saving-and potentially deadly-mission. Can the two sets of teens put history on the right track? And can they also manage to get back to their own time?
- Author(s)J Y Harris
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.