All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Timeless Legacy: His Holiness the Dalai Lama is a celebration, a journey and show of reverence to His Holiness the Dalai Lama who celebrates his 80th birthday on July 6, 2015. The book traces HH the Dalai Lama's journey visually through hundreds of photographs set alongside 80 questions that encapsulate his 80 years. Each exquisite picture tells a million stories, and the questions are an eclectic mix of deep insights, observations, and a tete-e-tete with His Holiness unveiling an endearing and mischievous child hidden behind the spiritual leader. The book traces a journey of trust, belief, friendship, struggle, and compassion through its beautiful visuals and dialogue.
- Author BiographyVikas Khanna is an award winning, Michelin Starred Indian chef, restaurateur, food writer, filmmaker, humanitarian and the host of MasterChef India, Junior MasterChef India and Twist of Taste on FOX Traveller. Vikas has received the prestigious Michelin Star for his restaurant Junoon for 4 consecutive years now. He was honored with the Rising Star Chef Award by Star Chefs for his role in shaping the future of American Cuisine. He has received several international awards for his books. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Vikas Khanna
- PublisherBloomsbury India
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintBloomsbury India
- Weight1315 g
- Width287 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.38Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.