All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionTHE CLOCK STOPS FOR NO ONE. Every day you look in the mirror, every birthday you celebrate, every milestone in life is a reminder that you are aging. It s just a fact. But growing older should t herald the end of joy, peace, strength, and beauty. It should be a time of hor, t shame. As you progress through stages of life, you can optimize your total health and improve your physical, spiritual, and mental well-being.As a board-certified physician Dr. Kara Davis has gathered decades of experience for this cumulative guide to help you age confidently. You will learn the spiritual and biblical connection to common aging concerns such as:
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- BONE AND MUSCLE STRENGTH
- HAIR AND SKIN CARE
- MEMORY AND DEMENTIA
- PRESERVING HEALTH AND
- PREVENTING DISEASE
- AND MUCH MORE!
- Author BiographyKara Davis, MD, is board-certified in Internal Medicine and has been practicing for over 25 years. She has served as an Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine at the University of Illinois at Chicago, and currently is in private practice in the Chicago suburbs. Dr. Davis is the author of Spiritual Secrets to Weight Loss and Spiritual Secrets to a Healthy Heart. In addition to her medical career, she is a pastor's wife and the mother of four wonderful children.
- Author(s)Kara Davis
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication19/02/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.