All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.91
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.25
- AU $11.61Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $18.60Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.08
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $38.07
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionJFKs assassination, the 1st step on the moon, the last crusade... Can you put all these events correctly on the timeline? With Timeline, learn the answer to this question and thousands more. Each card has a different historical event and on the opposite side its associated date. To begin, one card is randomly selected from the draw pile. This is placed in the middle of the table, date-side up and is the starting point of a chrological line which will slowly be built by players. The first player then chooses one of their cards and places it before or after that of the initial card. The player's card is then turned date-side up. If the player was right, it remains on the table. Otherwise, the card is discarded and a new one must be drawn to replace it. The more cards which are correctly played, the harder it is to correctly place new ones! The first player to get rid of their cards wins.
- PublisherAsmodee Games
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAsmodee Games
- Out-of-print date31/10/2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.