All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploration of Second Law of Thermodynamics details fundamental dynamic properties behind construction of statistical mechanics. Topics include maximal entropy principles; invertible and ninvertible systems; ergodicity and unique equilibria; and asymptotic periodicity and entropy evolution. Geared toward physicists and applied mathematicians; suitable for advanced undergraduate and graduate courses. 1992 edition.
- Author(s)Michael C. Mackey
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/12/2003
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width137 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.