All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTimes Table Mastery is a book that teaches the times tables the old fashioned way, with write-cover-check and lots of practice exercises. This book can be used as a sixteen week course. There are promises of quick, easy or fun methods that will enable the times tables to be learned in a week without any work. Instead, this book consists of a thorough approach that will result in a long lasting mastery of the times tables. This book is most suited to the child in year 4 or above. This may t be the best book for the younger or weaker student.
- Author(s)Christine R Draper
- Date of Publication05/02/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationSlough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.