All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTimeSavor Coaching was developed for those with time management and ADHD issues. It uses a unique blend of Applied Positive Psychology and Co-Active Coaching. It is a combined strengths-based approach to clients' struggles with time. Among many areas for improvement, clients frequently seek coaching support for prioritizing, timeliness, focus, goal setting and completion, motivation, and improved relationships. Using narrative, exercises in gratitude, and the time management principles of savoring, this approach changes client focus from what goes wrong to what can be even better if. From the outset, TimeSavor Coaching asks: What are you good at? It uses researched based methods from Positive Psychology, especially Appreciative Narrative, Gratitude, and Savoring. These strengths applications are combined with principles from Change Theory. The result is, those with ADHD and time management issues develop reachable goals and de-cluttered agendas.
- Author BiographyDr. Virginia M. Hurley began her career in education as an English teacher in New York City public schools. Her work led her to become a teacher training, then administrator. Upon retiring from public education, Virginia began a career as a certified life coach, using her experiences as teacher, teacher trainer, and administrator in her practice. Virginia earned her doctorate from Fordham University, Executive Leadership Program. She specializes in Positive Psychology Coaching, primarily in the areas of time management, goal setting, and transitions. She lives with her family in the Lower Hudson Valley of New York.
- Author(s)Virginia M Hurley Ed D
- Date of Publication07/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.