All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a how to guide that explains in detail how to best utilize any timeshare. Written by a timeshare insider. This book gives you detailed instructions on how to do everything with your timeshare from renting it, to trading to 5 Star Resorts, selling it, as well as getting reservations you never thought possible! This book will help anyone who is familiar with the industry or anyone who owns any type of timeshare matter who the developer is.
- Author BiographyI began my career 10 years ago in the timeshare industry in the heart of the strip in Las Vegas Nevada. Starting out I worked for the first developer of timeshare industry which is now currently the 2nd largest private developer in the world. During my years I have worked in various different aspects of the industry and self-educated myself with all the information available through these companies as well as online books and courses. One of my first experiences in the industry was selling timeshare re-sales, where we charged people an upfront listing fee to sell their units. After this I became aware the company I was working for along with nearly every other was scamming owners out of their hard earned money. This job made me aware of the fact that nearly every timeshare owner would like to sell their timeshare or rent it at some point in their life, but there were few legitimate resources for them to turn to. Starting around 5 years ago I began a career as an in-house sales professional for one of the top private developers in the industry. During my first two years I was the number one sales agent in the entire corporation. During this time I talked to thousands of timeshare owners and found out their needs and concerns and how they would best like them handled. Progressing through my career I went into sales management and have lastly moved to the largest developer Wyndham Vacation Ownership. After dealing with owners of various different programs I had many more owners all with similar concerns. Because of the lack of knowledge and training the developers give timeshare owners many owners do not know how to use their property to their full advantage. I have written my book and started my accompanying business to bring honesty and ethics to the secondary market. My goal is to make sure as many people as possible never fall prey to a scam again and find legitimate and easy ways to use their packages to their fullest advantage. My wife and I are active members in the Catholic Church and are mentors in the Big Brothers Big Sisters in the Southern Nevada area.
- Author(s)Vincent Lehr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.