All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe puzzling nature of temporality and timing of reality remains controversial. This book offers a collection of studies that seeks a new answer by initiating a vel investigation informed by the ancient wisdom of the Greaco-Arabic-Islamic sources and inheritance, on the one side, and the contemporary discernment of Occidental phemelogy of life, on the other, in a common dialogical effort to unravel this great enigma of existence.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2007
- Series TitleIslamic Philosophy & Occidental Phenomenology in Dialogue
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight701 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAnna-Teresa Tymieniecka
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.