All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.02
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionEch is studying HG Wells' classic vel, The Time Machine. His teacher has brought him to the museum to gain a greater appreciation of time but, as the museum closes, the lights dim and Ech finds himself alone Or is he? Has some greater power lured him here? What is causing the entire building to vibrate? Some mighty machine throbbing into life? Take the Time journey. You may never return Timing the Machine is the highly anticipated sequel to 'The Visions of Ichabod X', shortlisted for the Australian Book designer's awards 2016 Professor Gary Crew is the author of the international bestseller The Watertower, among many other multi-award winning titles.Paul O'Sullivan is the illustrator of the iconic The Visions of Ichabod X, also by Gary Crew.
- Author(s)Gary Crew
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.