All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTinned seafood often gets short shrift; but while fresh is always best, there's reason why canned has to be boring. With a new foreword by Michelin-starred chef Michel Roux, Sr., this invative recipe book features ideas t only for tinned salmon but for oysters, shrimp, crabmeat, sardines, anchovies, mackerel and more. Make sophisticated versions of traditional seafood dishes such as Creamy Garlic and Clam Chowder, Kentucky Crab Crepes, New England Salmon Cakes and Apple, Cheddar and Tuna Melt.
- Author BiographyBarbara-jo McIntosh: Barbara-jo McIntosh is an award-winning food professional with over twenty years' experience in the food and hospitality industry. She owns owns Barbara-Jo's Books to Cooks, a cookbook store in Vancouver, and is also author of reat Chefs Cook at Barbara-Jo's.
- Author(s)Barbara-Jo McIntosh,Michel Roux
- PublisherArsenal Pulp Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintArsenal Pulp Press
- Content Note1
- Weight449 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.