All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOh ! Gwen's laid an egg, Steve's gone bonkers, Lily's about to be eaten and a tree just ran by - if this sounds like a rmal day for you, then stop, find a shady spot down by the river and read this book. Here's a great Australian story for teaching kids about helping others in a healthy way. Based on Psalm 1. When Jesus wanted to change lives he told stories. That's what we do at Lost Sheep - and at the centre of our stories is Jesus. Some stories are about him, some are by him, but all of them point to him. We take the spirituality of children seriously but also believe the gospel is fun. Lost Sheep create resources to assist parents, teachers and children's workers build the faith of kids in Australia and around the world. Fresh, vivid and attention-grabbing. These stories touch the heart and illuminate the mind. Great work! - Max Lucado, pastor and bestselling author
- Author BiographyAndrew McDonough is a gifted Australian pastor, teacher and storyteller with a heart for children. His years of ministry include working amongst the homeless and advocating for refugees. Andrew's creative talents and passion for the gospel have combined to produce the outstanding Lost Sheep series of biblical stories.
- Author(s)Andrew McDonough
- PublisherLost Sheep Resources Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleLost Sheep Series
- Place of PublicationUnley, SA
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLost Sheep Resources Pty Ltd
- Weight120 g
- Width203 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.