All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fascinating stories in TINKER, by award-winning author R.L. Herron, shine a powerful light on places we often choose t to talk about...war, loneliness and despair. At the same time, they touch gently on the bright, soft things of life, like the subtle butterfly wings of hope that occasionally tickle our hearts. A remarkable collection. Well done! Amazon Review Beautifully written...! Reviewed by Darin Godby for Readers Favorite .. . although melancholy and sad, the lead story 'Tinker' is really a beautiful love story. Reviewed by Lady R on Amazon SCROLL UP AND GRAB A COPY TODAY!
- Author BiographyHis earliest known ancestor emigrated from what is now Northern Ireland to the colony of Virginia in 1635. Three hundred and thirteen years later, Ron was born in central Tennessee. His parents brought him north as an infant and he grew up in Michigan. Although he admits hating the winters, Ron still lives and writes in Michigan with his lovely wife, an ugly mortgage and one exceedingly large cat. A member of The National Writers Association, Michigan Writers, the Alliance of Independent Authors (UK), and The American Academy of Poets, he has written multiple works of fiction, including several award-winners.
- Author(s)R L Herron
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.