All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe overview and details of the common condition of tinnitus are covered for audiology, speech and language science students. Beginning with epidemiology, including classification, incidence in various populations and etiology, the volume also addresses the psychological profile of tinnitus patients. In addition the effects of tinnitus on lifestyle, employment, relationships and communicaiton are included. Briefings cover insomnia, physiological and neural mechanisms, evaluation, management, surgery and childhood tinnitus. Therapy and treatment modalities are presented in detail.
- Author BiographyProfessor and Director of Audiology. Department of Otolaryngology. The University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa.
- Author(s)Richard Tyler
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/04/2000
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationAlbany
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSingular Publishing Group Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight846 g
- Width180 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.