All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionHow to let go of tinnitus the natural way. This guide shares practical advice on how to build up a support network and charts the progress you make as you recover from tinnitus. Julian Cowan Hill made a complete recovery from tinnitus after 20 years of severe symptoms, and having worked with over 600 clients in his practice based in central London, shares techniques and approaches that have helped many get better.
- Author BiographyJulian Cowan Hill first developed tinnitus when he was 16. By 30 his symptoms were so severe he couldn't hear the phone ring or hold down a job. He found help through craniosacral therapy. Six months later his tinnitus had gone. He decided to dedicate his professional life to helping others let go of tinnitus. He qualified as a craniosacral therapist and then as a psychotherapist, and now helps hundreds of people all over the world from his practice based in Paddington, Central London.
- Author(s)MR Julian Cowan Hill
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.