All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis an activity book with great puzzles and games based on the many adventures of Tintin. There are mazes and puzzles classic adventures. Readers young and old will also appreciate the easy to understand how to draw sections, which illustrate how to create characters using simple shapes in the style of Herge's clear-line style.
- Author(s)Guy Harvey,Simon Beercroft
- PublisherLast Gasp,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLast Gasp,U.S.
- Content Note150 illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.