All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn Tiny Island, far, far away lived Tiny Rabbit, Tiny Pig, Tiny Goat, animals. A series of fun stories with bright, lively and colourful narrative that feed the imagination of young children. This beautifully told and illustrated story about Tiny Hen is ideal for the home, primary schools, libraries, playgroups, nurseries and bedtime reading.
- Author BiographyIris was born on the tiny Caribbean twin island of Antigua and Barbuda where she grew up in a tiny village on the south side of the island. As a child, she tended to the village's animals and, like her Tiny Island characters, would often be seen as she helped her grandmother hoe and plough the land. At the age of twelve, Iris immigrated to the United Kingdom where she attended secondary school. A graduate in Philosophy of the London University with a Post- Graduate Certificate in Education from Greenwich University her first job was a play leader in which she worked with primary school and younger children. It was then that she wrote Tiny Rabbit and Tiny Pig. Many years later, she wrote the stories of Tiny Goat, Tiny Bird and Tiny Hen. Iris has taught English for many years and has given her time generously to public service.
- Author(s)Iris Josiah
- PublisherTiny Island Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationChislehurst
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTiny Island Press
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $29.89
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.48
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $24.98
- AU $12.81Trending at AU $14.19
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $13.04
- AU $8.50Trending at AU $14.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.