All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you need to kw how to write systems, services, and applications using the TinyOS operating system? Learn how to write nesC code and efficient applications with this indispensable guide to TinyOS programming. Detailed examples show you how to write TinyOS code in full, from basic applications right up to new low-level systems and high performance applications. Two leading figures in the development of TinyOS also explain the reasons behind many of the design decisions made and, for the first time, how nesC relates to and differs from other C dialects. Handy features such as a library of software design patterns, programming hints and tips, end-of-chapter exercises, and an appendix summarizing the basic application-level TinyOS APIs make this the ultimate guide to TinyOS for embedded systems programmers, developers, designers, and graduate students.
- Author BiographyPhilip Levis is Assistant Professor of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering at Stanford University. A Fellow of the Microsoft Research Faculty, he is also Chair of the TinyOS Core Working Group and a Member of the TinyOS Network Protocol (net2), Simulation (sim), and Documentation (doc) Working Groups. David Gay joined Intel Research in Berkeley in 2001 where he has been a designer and the principal implementer of the nesC language, the C dialect used to implement the TinyOS sensor network operating system, and its applications. He has a diploma in Computer Science from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne and a Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)David Gay,Philip Levis
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/03/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight450 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.