All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionTiO2 Natube Arrays: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications is the first book to provide an overview of this rapidly growing field. Vertically oriented, highly ordered TiO2 natube arrays are unique and easily fabricated materials with an architecture that demonstrates remarkable charge transfer as well as photocatalytic properties. This volume includes an introduction to TiO2 natube arrays, as well as a description of the material properties and distillation of the current research. Applications considered include gas sensing, heterojunction solar cells, water photoelectrolysis, photocatalytic CO2 reduction, as well as several biomedical applications. Written by leading researchers in the field, TiO2 Natube Arrays: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications is a valuable reference for chemists, materials scientists and engineers involved with renewable energy sources, biomedical engineering, and catalysis, to cite but a few examples.
- Author(s)Craig A. Grimes,Gopal K. Mor
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/09/2014
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight593 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.