All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
About this product
- DescriptionTiO2 Natube Arrays: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications is the first book to provide an overview of this rapidly growing field. Vertically oriented, highly ordered TiO2 natube arrays are unique and easily fabricated materials with an architecture that demonstrates remarkable charge transfer as well as photocatalytic properties. This volume includes an introduction to TiO2 natube arrays, as well as a description of the material properties and distillation of the current research. Applications considered include gas sensing, heterojunction solar cells, water photoelectrolysis, photocatalytic CO2 reduction, as well as several biomedical applications. Written by leading researchers in the field, TiO2 Natube Arrays: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications is a valuable reference for chemists, materials scientists and engineers involved with renewable energy sources, biomedical engineering, and catalysis, to cite but a few examples.
- Author(s)Craig A. Grimes,Gopal K. Mor
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/09/2014
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight593 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.