All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAges: 3 to 5 Tip is a Triceratops. He is built like a bulldozer with three horns on his head. Do you kw how many rhiceroses you would have to glue together to make one Triceratops? Catch the disaur bug with this and other books in the Disauritis series. Bright and bold with simple facts presented in a fun and lighthearted way, this series has been specially crafted to entertain the pre-schooler who is fascinated by the prehistoric world. Most kids catch Disauritis - soothe their fever with Jeannette Rowe's vivid picture books that combine fun facts, jokes and games.
- Author BiographyJeannette is a best-selling Australian author and illustrator. She has sold well over 3 million books worldwide, into 20 countries and over 14 languages. Jeannette's work as a writer and illustrator has grown from a strong educational base. Originally she worked as an art teacher and curriculum writer encompassing all levels of primary education. However when Jeannette's daughter was born, Jeannette developed a vibrant new drawing style to accommodate her daughter's love of bright colours, animals and surprises. This winning formula resulted in over 50 very successful books including her 'Whose', 'YoYo', 'My' books and now her unique 'Dinosauritis' series.
- Author(s)Jeannette Rowe
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectUnclassifiable: Child or adult
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations (colour)
- Width185 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.