All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAVOID COSTLY MISTAKES WHILE ADDING VALUE AND LIVING SPACE TO YOUR HOME! Increase the livable square footage and market value of your home--without succumbing to the budget-busting pitfalls that typically plague home improvement projects. With Tips & Traps for Remodeling Your Attic, Basement, and Garage, you'll find everything you need to see your project through--from planning and design to assembling the right team of pros. You'll also do it without the expense and hassle of an addition, by using the existing elements of your home to maximum potential. Written in clear, easy-to-understand language by a 30-year veteran of the construction and remodeling industry, Tips & Traps for Remodeling Your Attic, Basement, and Garage delivers expert guidance to help you: Choose the right existing space to remodel, based on your needs Plan and work with contractors and subcontractors Understand hard construction data like raising the roof, and framing floors and walls Address stairways and exterior considerations Plan for plumbing, electrical, and HVAC issues Select appropriate fixtures and finishes Packed with dozens upon dozens of informative illustrations, this indispensable resource also provides a wealth of time- and money-saving forms to make dealing with contractors and construction matters easier than ever before. Don't begin your home improvement project without it!
- Author BiographyR. Dodge Woodson has been involved in the building trades for 30 years and has been a self-employed contractor for 25 years. He is the owner of The Masters Group, Inc., a general contracting, remodeling, and plumbing firm in Maine. Woodson has written dozens of books on the industry for both consumers and professionals.
- Author(s)Roger Woodson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication10/10/2006
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Series TitleTips and Traps
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight307 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.