All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect humorous gift for students, actors and anyone with an interest in theatre.In the most important theatrical book of this or any other decade, twitter sensation @tips4actors gives you all the advice you need to take your acting to the next level. How to upstage your fellow cast members, what to wear on the first day of rehearsals, where to go for a poo in London's glamorous West End - it's all covered in here! Includes advice such as...'Never read the script. Would your character read it? No, of course t. For them the script doesn't exist' and 'When having sex with a casting director, show off your acting by faking an orgasm'.This is a hilarious parody which demands to be read.
- Author BiographyFergus Craig is an actor who's been a regular on a number of TV series on BBC and Channel 4, and has written for Channel 4's Cardinal Burns (Best Sketch Show at the British Comedy Awards) and a number of BBC Radio shows including Colin and Fergus's Digi Radio.
- Author(s)Fergus Craig
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2016
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Edition Statement2nd Revised and Expanded ed
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.