All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionTips for Public Speaking teaches readers essential skills to help them achieve their academic goals. It also gives advice on using these skills in everyday life to help readers gain valuable life skills and build confidence in extra-curricular activities. Public speaking might involve talking to a group of people that you kw or a crowd of strangers. Though many find it daunting at first, this book gives you tips and advice for gaining confidence in this area. If you speak well in public, people will listen to what you have to say. From the initial stages of planning your talk and thinking about your audience, to looking at body language and preparing your voice, this title covers all aspects of public speaking in manageable chapters. The Student's Toolbox equips young people with the tools needed to further their studies and help them develop vital life skills, from planning their timetables through to understanding how to deliver great speeches and presentations. From writing and researching through to planning and speaking, discover how to improve the skills you need to be a grade A student. Other titles in the Student's Toolbox series include: Tips for Better Researching, Tips for Better Writing, Tips for Public Speaking, and Tips for Better Planning.
- Author BiographyLouise Spilsbury is a prolific children's book author. She has written titles on almost every subject, from science and geography through to world affairs, social issues, art, history, and literacy. Louise is married to the author Richard Spilsbury and has two children. She lives and works in Devon.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleThe Student's Toolbox
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight318 g
- Width205 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.