All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes cards that present a question for you to consider, which, when answered honestly, supports you in creating a vision of yourself.
- Author BiographySome people will tell you that Iyanla Vanzant is a speaker in a class all her own. For 18 years she studied everyone and everything that spoke to personal strength, personal growth and empowerment. She then integrated that information with her own experiences and developed a common sense approach for addressing life's challenges. Her frank, down-to-earth, and inspiring manner of addressing life's issues resulted in the publication of ten books, over a span of seven years, five of which have been deemed by the New York Times as bestsellers.
- Author(s)Iyanla Vanzant
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2004
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight302 g
- Width96 mm
- Height135 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.