All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with hints and tips on everything you need to kw to get the best out of your ice cream maker, this handy book will show you how to make the perfect ice cream. Incorporating a wide range of recipes, there is something for everyone, from luxurious and creamy ice creams, to zingy sorbets and refreshing granitas. Features advice on: choosing the right kind of ice cream maker for your needs basic, foolproof recipes that always work avoiding and solving common problems, such as ice crystals and grainy textures choosing the right ingredients and combining flavours. Tips for Your Ice Cream Maker is packed with top tips, insider kwledge and recipe ideas - impress your family and friends with your own range of ice creams!
- Author BiographyEbury Publishing is a leading publisher of general non-fiction books.
- Author(s)Christine McFadden
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight110 g
- Width136 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.