All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- Description20 years ago, bridge writer Mike Lawrence published a series of short pamphlets for intermediate players with advice on various aspects of bidding and card play. Long unavailable, this material has w been revised, updated, and republished in three anthology volumes, each comprising about 10 of the original booklets. Mike Lawrence is ackwledged as one of the two or three best writers in the world for intermediate players, and there will be a ready audience for this series in its new format. The second volume in a three-volume series, 'Mike Lawrence Bridge Tips', based on bridge tips for intermediate players first published twenty years ago. All the material has been completely revised and updated.
- Author BiographyMike Lawrence has Bridge Hall of Fame credentials both as a player and a writer. An original member of the Dallas Aces, he has won three world titles and eighteen national titles. Several of his books are widely regarded as classics of the game.
- Author(s)Mike Lawrence
- PublisherMaster Point Press
- Date of Publication28/09/2015
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleMike Lawrence Bridge Tips
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMaster Point Press
- Content NoteB&w illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.