All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone loves alcohol, and everyone loves desserts. And the combination is even more tasty! Autumn Skoczen developed the first-ever cupcake shot, one where the alcohol is added after the cupcake is baked so it doesn't dissolve in baking. In Tipsy Treats she provided the basics of baking with alcohol, how to make alcoholic frosting and filling, common problems of baking and tips for troubleshooting, and great recipes for jello and pudding shots, and alcoholic marshmallows, popsicles, ice cream, and brownies. Skoczen explains how sugar and alcohol work with heat and cold and gives the basic tips to working with all those elements and allowing the reader to acquire the tools and basics before attempting the recipes. Skyhorse Publishing, along our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyAutumn Skoczen developed the first-ever cupcake shot and is the owner of Tipse Treats in Ohio. She lives in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Author(s)Autumn Skoczen
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.