All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe story starts with Rajesh traveling in a bus to Kasargod, where his friend Sneha lives. While looking at a photo album, Rajesh sees the pictures of a young girl named Radhika, an Indian Classical dancer. Sneha, Rajesh, and Archana end up taking a trip to the beach. They stay in Chandragiri fort while a thunderstorm rages above and finally Rajesh ends up staying for the night. He sees Radhika in his dreams, and her thoughts haunt him. He decides to dig deeper and deeper into her mystery, and as days pass by, he meets all the characters associated with her in his life. Finally he succeeds in writing his new book based on his thoughts. When his book gets published, he is visited by a fan of his who tells him a secret that entirely shocks him. Who actually was the dancer, and how she helped him in writing his book, forms the crux of this vel. An amazing work with Chandragiri River personified as a main character. The International fame Bekal Fort is a prominent place in this vel. The story is attractive, with heats and the breezes and the colors.
- Author BiographyLathish Shankar, 38, is from India. Married, and working as a teacher. His ancestral origin is Kerala, but he was born and raised up in Gonikoppal, Kodagu district, Karnataka. He has been working as a teacher for 18 years. He is a musician, plays violin and harmonium. He is also a good chess player. This is his 4th English work to be published.
- Author(s)Lathish R Shankar
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.