All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $13.55Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionFatigue is a condition affecting millions of Americans. Many have tried, unsuccessfully, to regain the energy they once had. Dr. Gariti's years of experience helping patients find the causes of their fatigue, as well as workable solutions, led him to write this book. Elected to the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine by his peers, Dr. Gariti possesses a unique ability to take confusing medical concepts and make them understandable. In this book, he comprehensively reviews fatigue, providing insight into this confounding condition, and he details steps that can be taken at home and in the doctor's office to identify specific issues. He then clarifies the murkiness of what's really kwn about the variety of treatment options available, including lifestyle changes, vitamin and herbal supplements, and prescription and over-the-counter medications, ultimately offering a pathway out of the entanglement of fatigue. Fatigue is complex, and Dr. Gariti offers real-world, proven, practical advice on how to solve it. So, if you're tired of being tired, the doctor will see you w.
- Author BiographyDr. Gariti was born and raised in the suburbs of Chicago. He received his BA from the University of California at Berkeley with majors in biology and Italian. He went on to study medicine at the University of Illinois, Chicago. He completed his family practice residency in Redding, California through the University of California, Davis.
- Author(s)James C Gariti M D
- Date of Publication09/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Terri Breese
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.