All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionAbout the book: My daddy was the first man, who walked out of my life. The relationship a girl has with her father can shape her future. - Quote from the Book Tired Of Crying helps you gage relationships, recognize problems, and find solutions. The story is set in Oakland, California; it chronicles the life of the main character Veronica Williams from a shy and timid little girl to a confident and self-assured young woman. Tired of Crying gives us insight into why some women make certain choices, especially when choosing men. We watch as Veronica begins and ends relationships, faces life threatening encounters, and suffers evil delivered by the hands of men. Read of her courageous battle and her fight for a happy ending.
- Author BiographyI was born and raised in Oakland, California. I have faced many hardships during my life, but God has always been there for me. I use writing to cope with hard times and to express my emotions. I will always be thankful to God for my gifts, talents, and blessings. I pray that my writing can help other women make better decisions and recognize dead-end relationships. Life is always worth the effort, but if even one woman is helped by what I have written, my efforts have been blessed.
- Author(s)Frances R Mitchell
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication08/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.