All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionSpend every waking minute staring at a computer screen. Throw in some self destructive habits. Stir. Repeat. This weekly routine nearly killed him. In a moment of insanity (clarity?), Dave Conroy quit his computer job, sold his belongings and, buying a bicycle, set forth around the world. He hadn't been on a bike in nearly 20 years but you never forget, right? This is the story of someone who, finding himself caught up in the daily struggle for happiness, took the bold move to step outside his comfort zone. Leaving behind family and friends, he took the first step to reprogram the mind and find inner peace. For anyone interested in taking that step away from the daily grind, the hustle and bustle of structure, burned out from Information Techlogy, wanting to embark on a long term journey by bicycle this should appeal to you. This is the Black and White edition
- Author BiographyIn 2009 Dave Conroy quit his job working with computers, sold everything he owned and bought a bicycle setting forth for a round the world journey. His travels have taken him to various parts of the globe, and he regularly writes and films the experience. His writing, photos, have appeared in many travel and bicycling related publications, and has appeared in a full length documentary titled Riding North, filmed in Canada in 2010.
- Author(s)Dave Conroy
- PublisherTired of I.T!
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTired of I.T!
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.