All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive volume that integrates a wide spectrum of methods required to implement current and future progress in tissue engineering. Leading experts in various disciplines provide examples of recent advances in tissue engineering-related methodologies. Authors present authoritative discussions on topics. The book supplies an understanding of diverse techlogies and methods used to drive tissue engineering into a clinical reality. The kwledge contained in this volume represents the impressive progress made in the decade when tissue engineering rapidly evolved.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number140
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note18 black & white tables
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byHansjorg Hauser,Martin M. Fussenegger
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2007
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.