All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone said the original Titanic was unsinkable. We all kw how that story ended. The new Titanic is also supposedly unsinkable. But there are worse things than drowning as Jimmy Armstrong quickly finds out. Stowing away wasn't one of his better ideas but having to work his passage and put up with spoilt girl Claire is eugh to make anyone want to jump overboard... That is until he finds out about a mysterious, incurable disease rapidly infecting the population, Suddenly being at sea seems the safest place to be!
- Author BiographyColin Bateman worked as a journalist in Ireland before becoming a full-time writer. His first novel, Divorcing Jack, was published in 1995 and won the Betty Trask Prize. Colin later adapted the novel for a film starring David Thewlis and Rachel Griffiths. Colin is the author of many critically acclaimed novels, including several that he has adapted for the screen. He has also written several children's books including Reservoir Pups and Bring Me The Head Of Oliver Plunkett. In 2010, Bateman won the Crimefest Last Laugh Award for his novel The Day of the Jack Russell.
- Author(s)Colin Bateman
- PublisherCB Creative Books
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCB Creative Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.