All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo commemorate the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic, the fictitious 'Modern Times' magazine is releasing a special edition filled with items from their original 1912 coverage. With articles, photos and journal excerpts, this volume allows young readers to experience all of the pride and excitement that went into the Titanic's creation, as well as the world's shock and terror at its demise. From the first rivets hammered into the ship's hull to a minute-by-minute account of its horrific end, part of the fascinating story is left out.
- Author BiographyBarry Denenberg lives in Bedford, New York.
- Author(s)Barry Denenberg
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication22/03/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViking Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight712 g
- Width237 mm
- Height325 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.