All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.25
- AU $7.83Trending at AU $8.38
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the glory and tragedy of the Titanic in a fascinating book that traces the events leading up to her fateful end. On April 14, 1912, the largest and finest ocean liner of the age struck an iceberg and sank to the icy depths. Here, in clear, compelling prose illustrated with evocative scenes, extensive diagrams, and historical photos, is the story of the Titanic's rise and fall- from details on her stateof-the-art design and widely varying accommodations to a timeline showing how structural and human failurecontributed to her demise.
- Author BiographyMartin Jenkins has written numerous acclaimed books for children, including a retelling of Jonathan Swift s GULLIVER'S TRAVELS and several nonfiction titles. He lives in Cambridge, England. Brian Sanders is an illustrator whose work has appeared in other pop-up books, on book jackets, and even on postage stamps. He and his wife, also an illustrator, live in Essex, England.
- Author(s)Martin Jenkins
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationCambrudge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width196 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brian Sanders
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
- Edition Statement100th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.