Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.60Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Titanic was the greatest ocean linear ever built and the news of its sinking, 5 days into its maiden voyage, shocked the world. Captivated by the tragedy, audiences turned to the trusted Daily Telegraph hoping to find answers to questions of how the unsinkable shipA could have ever gone down. Focused entirely on media clippings and reporting from the time of the tragedy, Titanic is a ripped from the headlines account of the sinking [s48]of the world's largest ship.
- Author BiographyIn the last twenty-four years, Stephen W. Hines has published sixteen books with over 600,000 copies in print. He is the author of Little House in the Ozarks, a Publishers Weekly bestseller, I Remember Laura, and The Quiet Little Woman. Hines lives near Nashville with his family and writes a column for The Nolensville Dispatch.
- Author(s)Stephen W. Hines
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNaperville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks, Inc
- Out-of-print date18/03/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.